Advisory Team Members
We're looking for confident, capable and enthusiastic team players to join our group from across the UK
Purpose: As a member of the Advisory Team you'll be aged 16-25 and will want to change the way people, organisations and services view young people living through a family health crisis.
Commitment: The team meet (via remote chat such as Zoom or Teams) a minimum of once a month, but sometimes more depending on how much you want to be involved.
Role and responsibilities
• Ensure that you attend the Advisory Team meetings regularly and contribute to the agenda where you can.
• Work directly with the other members of the Advisory Team to highlight areas the group should focus on in order to have the most impact in their work.
• Ensure that all administration tasks assigned to you are completed in a timely fashion, including reports and publications.
• Actively promote the Advisory Team outside the group
• Represent the Advisory Team at events throughout the UK where appropriate.
Things we're looking for
• Be part of a welcoming, engaging, and enthusiastic environment for young people to connect with one another, undertake high quality programs of work and deliver them in a meaningful way.
• Help build a sense of community within the group that provides for both individual and social development creating a shared focus.
There are no training requirements, just a willingness to be involved!
How to apply
To apply, please download the application pack here: download the pack. Once you've had a look through and you feel ready, then come back to this page and use the form below to send in your application!.
Legal and compliance information
This role is expected to adhere to Hope’s policy and procedures on confidentiality at all times