We are looking for a talented, passionate individual to become our new Clinical Trustee.
Purpose: To help our charity reach the next stage of our journey, with the clinical skills, knowledge and expertise to help drive the organisation forward, shaping our strategy for the future as we aim for outstanding performance in all that we do.
Commitment: The Board of Trustees meet a minimum of 4 times per year.
Role and responsibilities
The core of the Clinical Trustee’s responsibilities are to maintain an overview of the Charity’s clinical services and to offer advice and support to the CEO in the further development of the organisation’s clinical services.
From time to time the Clinical Trustee will support staff at Hope in regards to the management of complex caseloads and boundaries of practice. Where requested they will work alongside staff on complex case management and help staff around common disease modalities and anticipated effects of treatment.
Things we're looking for
- Demonstrate an understanding of the clinical governance of an organisation where governance relates to the clinical systems and processes concerned with ensuring the overall direction, effectiveness, supervision and accountability of a charity.
- Good communication/interpersonal and decision making skills.
- Understanding and acceptance of legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship.
- Strategic perspective and vision with Demonstrable experience in:
– Goal setting
– Monitoring and performance evaluation
- Commitment to the work of Hope Support Services and what we set out to achieve.
- Willingness to devote the necessary time and effort to the role of Trustee.
- Good independent Judgement.
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively as a member of the board.
As Clinical Trustee you will either hold a relevant professional qualification or have extensive clinical experience. You will have a proven, professional track record of working to the highest standards. You will share our vision and have the aim to take a leading role in our ambition to be recognised as an outstanding organisation. The Clinical Trustee will support staff at Hope in regards to the management of complex caseloads and boundaries of practice. Where requested they will work alongside staff on complex case management and help staff around common disease modalities and anticipated effects of treatment.
How to apply
To apply, please download the application pack here: download the pack. Once you've had a look through and you feel ready, then come back to this page and use the form below to send in your application!.
What you'll need: all you need is a copy of your CV in PDF format. If you get stuck or have further questions, feel free to give us a call on: 01989 566317
Legal and compliance information
Volunteers for this role will require a DBS (formerly, CRB) check. A criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to volunteering with Hope Support Services. We will arrange the check and there will be no cost to you.